SUNDAY AT THE FORUM
LOCATION: Great Hall (unless otherwise noted)
TIME: 10:05 am
Resurrecting Earth Series, April 20 - June 4, 2019
Each Sunday we will welcome scientists, ethicists, activists, authors, artists and more as they explore how we can all better appreciate and protect our natural world.
- April 28—Fighting for our Future: Climate Change Activism and the Next Generation Alexandria Villaseñor, Founder & Executive Director, Earth Uprising, with Peter de Menocal, Dean of Science, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University and founding Director of the Center for Climate and Life
- May 5—Let All Who Are Thirsty Come: Water Access as Religious Imperative Christiana Zenner, Associate Professor of Ethics, Fordham University and author of Just Water: Theology, Ethics, and the Global Water Crisis
- May 12—Earth as Sanctuary: An Interfaith Approach to Creation Care The Reverend Fletcher Harper, Executive Director, GreenFaith
- May 19—Keep it Local: Addressing Racial and Socioeconomic Disparities in Climate Justice Elizabeth Yeampierre, Executive Director, Uprose
- May 26—The Global Effects of Climate Change: A Perspective from Honduras Marcia Biggs, Special Correspondent, PBS NewsHour
- June 2—In the Garden: St. Bart’s and The Rooftop of the Waldorf-Astoria Leslie Day, naturalist and author of Honeybee Hotel
- June 9—Wellspring: A Conversation with the Artist Sukey Bryan, artist
ARCHIVE: We invite you to listen to audio recordings of past Forums.