Digital Media Producer
St. Bart’s is a celebrated Manhattan landmark, home to a historic Episcopal congregation, and a beacon of faith and inclusiveness for people of all denominations. Our mission is to comfort, challenge, and inspire a growing community of people searching for meaning and hope in their lives.
We are in search of a Digital Media Producer who will produce livestream services and events, create original audio and video content to drive marketing efforts, and capitalize on emerging digital trends that facilitate community engagement.
- Act as chief producer/director for all livestream worship services and events
- Edit short-form video highlights of livestream services.
- Train and manage production assistants and interns as needed
- Pitch ideas for future content elements on St. Bart’s platforms
- Work with the communications team to script, shoot and edit video content
- Create graphics that stand out in a social/digital environment
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete delivery of multimedia elements, and publish to various platforms
- Write headlines and descriptions of videos, and add other elements in the publishing process, to maximize the effectiveness of content on digital platforms
- Capitalize on data to drive content creation
- Assist the communications team with website updates, digital signage management, and hybrid classroom management as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in broadcasting, communications, journalism, or a closely related field
- Experience in livestream production
- Video shooting experience, including lighting, camera, and audio
- Strong video editing ability in Adobe Premiere, Proficiency in Photoshop
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise
- Strong storytelling skills, creativity, and a passion for pitching and executing story ideas from ideation to publication
- Fluency in the YouTube mediascape and other emerging platforms
- Must possess demonstrated communication and organization skills, and the ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of production situations
- Ability to work Sundays as a regular workday, with a flexible schedule to cover special services as needed
- Knowledge of Episcopal church liturgy and calendar preferred but not required
St. Bart's offers a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, RX and vision, paid holidays and time off, mental health benefits, 403(b) savings and defined benefit (pension) plan.
To apply contact Cory DiSalvo at