Here are some ideas for getting the most out of online worship:
- Light a candle to give your worship experience a sense of centeredness
- Download the leaflet before the service — view it on your tablet or phone, or print out to follow along. The links to the leaflets will also be posted in the notes and comments in all streams.
- Put it on a big screen. Many newer TVs have the YouTube app — find our channel at stbarts.org/nyc. On Roku: use the YouTube channel. On Chromecast, you can cast directly from YouTube.
- Say the responses and sing along with us!
- You can offer prayers and exchange peace with others in the comments section
- To add names for the prayers, please email them to
- Pass the plate — digitally! Make an offering at stbarts.org/giving or via the Donate button on Facebook
- Be sure to read our weekly e-news to learn about online gatherings after church and through the week. We have Zoom Coffee hour, knitting at a distance, weekly classes and more. If you don't already receive the St. Bart's Weekly E-news click here to subscribe.
- Have you discovered your own Tips & Tricks for worship? We would love to know! Email Jennifer at