St. Bart’s Strategic Plan continues to guide our work as we celebrate Eastertide and spring and look forward to the summer months. Please find a brief update on our work within each Pillar below.
Pillar 1: Building the organization to support growth
- We are strengthening our back-office systems particularly in finance and human resources in order to automate processes and systems as we strive to be responsible and thoughtful stewards of our resources.
Pillar 2: Achieving financial stability and increasing giving
- The Sacred Music campaign has inspired donors across the Church. Many thanks to the generous people of St. Bart’s who have already made their gift, and we are optimistic that we will successfully meet our goal to raise $50,000 by the close of the campaign on May 21st.
- Overall, we’re pleased to report a 27% increase in pledges.
- The Mosaic Society Luncheon is coming up on June 8 and we’re eager to meet our goal of adding five new members to the Society this year.
Pillar 3: Growing and diversifying membership
- Imagine Worship launched in early May and is attracting new folks to St. Bart’s to experience this unique community and worship in a fresh and innovative way. Please join us on Thursday evenings to welcome newcomers and participate in this compelling liturgy.
Pillar 4: Boosting parish engagement
- We look forward to sharing news about our new Visitor Services Associate for St. Bart’s Central in the coming weeks and are pleased to announce the return of the 20s/30s happy hour this summer. We are looking forward to Pride Month and many engaging events in June and July.
Pillar 5: Fully leveraging buildings and MSAs
- We are rightsizing Preschool staffing and continuing to grow enrollment in the Preschool. Summer Camp launches in early June and we are excited to have close to 100 campers spending their days at St. Bart’s and taking advantage of our wonderful counselors, engaging activities and our pool!
- Athletic Rentals are trending well with gym and pool rentals ahead of last year. Friendly reminder that the Church and Community House spaces are available for events – please spread the word to your networks.
- The Properties Committee has been interviewing Owner’s Representatives to guide our upcoming facilities projects and we look forward to sharing more details later this spring as we identify the right partner to help us fortify and maintain our spiritual home.
Pillar 6: Capitalizing on digital trends
- Digital subscribers continue to growth month over month and many more continue to experience St. Bart’s via our weekly livestream of services. We are reaching new audiences and spreading our message of radical welcome far and wide.
We will continue to keep you updated on the Strategic Plan in the weeks to come and we know we are only able to accomplish this work because of your prayers and support.