Worship Archives on YouTube
March 26, 2023: The Fifth Sunday in Lent
8 am (Chapel) Holy Eucharist
Our earliest service on Sundays, the 8 am service offers a quiet, traditional service with a sermon and no music. The order of service follows the traditional Rite I language of the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer.
9 am (Church) Holy Eucharist
An intimate celebration of holy communion, held in the round, that emphasizes congregational singing and fresh, new ways of talking about God and the life of faith. St. Bart's Singers offer musical leadership. View today's readings. Download the leaflet here.
10 am Activity Hour for Children Youth and Families (Community House)
StoryMakers: Arts, crafts, and drama for grades K–5 (Room 52)
Youth at the Center: Discussion, games, faith exploration (and donuts!) for grades 6–12. (Room 33)
Read the latest St. Bart's Kids Newletter
10 am The Forum: Women and the Gender of God
The Reverend Dr. Amy Peeler, Associate Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College, outlines what Scripture actually says about the gender of God. Her book, Women and the Gender of God, was released in fall 2022.
Send your questions for our Forum speaker to the Reverend Peter D. Thompson at
11 am (Church) Holy Eucharist
- Sermon by the Reverend Dr. Amy Peeler. View today's readings.
- With St. Bartholomew’s Choristers and Kids’ Church (K-5)
- Download our worship leaflet to follow along. Printed copies are available at the service, or, as an eco-friendly option, a QR code of the worship leaflet is accessible at the entrance to the Church.
The 11 am service will also be livestreamed. Additional info here.
To add a name to the prayer list, please fill out a prayer request form.
Join us for In-Person and Virtual Gatherings After the 11 am Service
- Virtual Coffee Hour, 12:30 pm via Zoom
- Pathfinders: Taking the Next Step in Christian Community, 12:30 pm in Room 33
- Peace Book Club, 1:30 via Zoom
- Living Christ Sangha meditation practice, 3–4:30 pm via Zoom. All are welcome.
- 20s/30s March Happy Hour at 6 pm
See our weekly eNews with information for online gatherings and classes this week.
5 pm Contemplative Eucharist
Join us for an intimate service of holy communion in our candlelit chapel. At this service, rhythms of silence, singing, scripture, and prayer are woven together into an intimate hour of spiritual renewal— the perfect way to end the weekend and prepare for the week ahead. Download the worship leaflet here.